The Tavern Cocktail Recipes
- 1oz Vodka
- 1oz Cranberry Juice
- ½ oz Cointreau
- ½ oz Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp of Simple Syrup (Maple Syrup works too)
Mix all ingredients in a glass of ice. Shake or Stir (preference) and pour into your favorite Martini Glass. Garnish with Lemon Peel.
Apple Cider Cocktail
- 2 Cups of Apple Cider (Chilled)
- 2 Cups of Champagne (Chilled)
Rim a Glass of choice with Brown Sugar. Pour in equal parts cider and champagne.
Roasted Winter Vegetables
1 Pound Each:
- Peeled Carrots
- Peeled Parsnips
- Peeled Sweet Potato
- Peeled Butternut Squash
Cut Peeled Vegetables into bite size chunks, place in a bowl.
Drizzle Vegetables with 3-5 Tablespoons of olive oil, 2 teaspoons of Kosher salt, ½ teaspoon of black pepper and toss together.
Transfer mixture to a roasting pan or baking dish.
Roast in a 425 degree oven for 35 minutes. Turn at least once half way through cooking process.
Transfer to a serving platter of choice and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.
Easy Cold Buffalo Chicken Dip for Tailgates
- 3 cups of chopped chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup hot sauce of choice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 chopped green onion (garnish)
- 1 sliced cucumber
Combine the first 5 ingredients and chill for 1 hour. Garnish with green onion and serve with sliced cucumber.
Bourbon BBQ Onion Jam
Great addition to hamburgers, hotdogs, or BBQ sandwiches
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 shot of bourbon
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup hickory BBQ sauce of choice
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
Caramelize sliced onions. Add all other ingredients and
reduce heat to low, simmer for 10-15 minutes stirring frequently. Serve room temperature, cold, or hot.
Orange Whiskey Smash
- 3 segments clementine orange
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 oz Knob Creek Bourbon
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 dash bitters
- Muddle clementine segments, sugar, and bitters
- Add bourbon and ice, stir for 30 seconds
- Strain onto fresh ice in low ball glass and garnish with cinnamon sticks
Rhode Island Red
- 1.5 oz Patron Silver
- 0.75 oz Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- dash bitters
- 0.5 oz lemon and orange juice combined
- 0.5 oz agave nectar
- ginger beer
- lime wedge
- Combine tequila, Chambord, bitters, lemon, orange juice, agave nectar, and ice
- Stir for 30 seconds
- Strain into tall glass with fresh ice
- Fill the rest of the way with ginger beer and garnish with lime wedge